Summer camps 2021 for children in Lanzarote - Canary Islands
Every year our school Calima Surf organises SURFCAMPS for children in the Famara Nature Reserve during the month of July. This year our Lanzarote summer camps are waiting for you for five weeks full of activities for all youngsters between 13 and 17 years old. The kids will be with a monitor 24 hours a day. Every day we will go to the beach to surf and there will also be other cultural and leisure activities.
SUMMER SURF CAMP FOR CHILDREN INCLUDES:
- Pick up from Lanzarote airport to Famara and back.
- 8 days accommodation in our surf house in Famara.
- 6 days ( Monday to Saturday ) surf lessons in English or Spanish.
- All material included during the classes.
- Full board during your stay.
- Transport to the beach and to all the activities we do.
- Diploma of the level of surfing acquired.
- 2 cultural visits around the island of Lanzarote.
- Extra activities in the afternoons.
- Leisure and free time monitors 24 hours a day.
- Free wifi.
- Pictures of your holidays.
- Bilingual instructors with B.S.A. and lifeguard qualifications.
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance.
- 1 Farewell dinner, barbecue party.
The price for one week is 495 euros, the more weeks the less expensive the pack is. Airline tickets are not included in the price. Lanzarote's airport is Arrecife (Lanzarote), minors can arrive when it is best for them to fly. The monitor responsible for the camps will go to the airport to pick them up.
For more information and booking, please contact us. We are waiting for you!