- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- We may send to you the following cookies:
- log-in cookie;
- Google Analytics cookies;
- Cookie 1 is a session cookie, whereas cookies 2 and 3 are persistent cookies.
- Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to enable you to log in to the website to retrieve account information;
- to analyse the use of our website;
Third party cookies
Utilizamos Google Analytics para analizar el uso de este sitio web. Google Analytics genera información estadística y demás información sobre el uso del sitio web por medio de cookies, que se almacenan en los ordenadores de los usuarios. La información generada en relación a nuestro sitio web se utiliza para crear informes sobre el uso de la página web. Google almacenará esta información, su política de privacidad está disponible en: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to log into your account on this website.
- You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- This website is owned and operated by Calima Surf School S.L.U.
- We are registered in Spain under registration number B35924158, and our registered office is at Avenida El Marinero, 13, Caleta Famara, 35558, Teguise, Lanzarote.
- Our principal place of business is at Avenida El Marinero, 13, Caleta Famara, 35558, Teguise, Lanzarote.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).