Calima Surf Girls Surf Camp is situated in Famara Natural Reserveon the beautiful island of Lanzarote. We offer different courses which all include surfing lessons and a variety of exhilarating activities.
Our level 1, 2 and 3 courses all include accommodation in our residential academy surfhouse, a comfortable and relaxing area. If you'd prefer a private room with your partner or with a group of friends, please enquire about this in advance and we can arrange it.
The one week surf camp for girls (beginners) includes:
- 7 nights stay at our residential academy
- Transport to the beach
- Special softboards for beginners, neoprene and red lycra suits
- 10.00-13.00: Theory and practical lessons.
- 13.00: Lunch on the beach with warm sandwiches, water and fruit juice
- 13.30-15.00: Free surfing under the supervision of an instructor
- Photo-analysis highlighting common beginner mistakes
- 15.00-17.00: equipment available for free surfing on Famara beach.
- Saturdays 10.30-13.30: equipment available for free surfing on Famara beach.
- Level 1 certificate (25 hours)
- Monday to Saturday internet access
- Photos of your surfing activities
- Qualified surfing instructors (B.S.A.) and lifeguards
- Public liability and accident insurance
- Informative brochure about the island
For those so inclined, there's also the option to combine this course with yoga classes! Come and join us in Lanzarote for a surfing adventure!
Clases de Yoga