How would you like to disconnect for a week and do something incredible?
Come to Lanzarote in the Canary Islands and enjoy surfing under the hot Canary sun, together with a partner, family or friends! This is a chance to spend your Easter amidst the waves open air and serene atmosphere in a spectacular natural setting.
Our Surfing Courses are for all ages. We run camps for children, young people and adults. We teach for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
What to expect at our Easter 2019 Surfing Camp?
Surfing, parties, barbecues, laughter, new faces and much more! We provide quality teaching, letting our students learn and improve under the watch and guidance of professional instructors. Your enjoyment is our priority.
This camp includes:
- Accommodation within the nature reserve just 100 meters from the beach of Famara.
- Daily cleaning in common areas of the surf house and bedding (sheets, blankets and bath towels).
- 2 and a half hours each day of surf lessons for beginners.
- Maximum 8 students per instructor.
- Lunch on the beach with warm sandwiches, water and fruit juice.
- Monitor with surf instructor qualifications (Canarian Federation & B.S.A.) and aquatic lifeguard.
- Transportation from our sports centre in Famara to where we do the surf classes.
- Theoretical and practical lessons.
- *A FREE photo session for 2 hours and course certificate (* 5 days of classes).
- All the material for surfing is free after the third class.
- From Monday to Friday healthy activities in the evenings.
- Drysurf sessions and photo analysis with correction of errors.
- Liability insurance.
- All the necessary material (wetsuit, board, lycra, leash).
- Informative dossier of the island, upon your arrival.
- FREE Wifi in the house.
Plus…All material for freeto surf on your own! If you are one of those wanting more, from the third day of the course, you can use all the surf material (softboard, wetsuit, lycra and leash) after the lessons, during the rest of the days you have booked, you can keep surfing on your own! This material must be left in the surf school before 6:00 p.m.