An intensive surfing course, learning from the most qualified instructors, ensuring fun and fast learning! This course is offered all year round from 10.00 to 15.00.
This surfing course covers the essential safety rules and different techniques to use in surfing, as well as priority rules whilst in the water.
There is a break at 12.30 to have lunch and recharge your batteries before returning to the water. Lunch is provided by us. You only need to worry about surfing and having a good time!
- Accommodation in our surf house located at Famara Nature Reserve and 100 meters from the beach.
- Cleaning in the common areas of the house (sheets, blankets and bath towel)
- Days of surfing lessons. (transport to the beach included)
- Special softboards for beginners, neoprene and red lycra suits.
- 10.00-12.20: Theory and practical lessons.
- 12.30: Lunch on the beach with warm sandwiches, water and fruit juice.
- 13.00-15.00: Free surfing under the supervision of a supervisor/instructor
- 1/2 day during your intensive course of 5 days Funcional surfing Balance (New teaching system-DRYSURF BALANCE) https://youtu.be/hl0K1G5MWuw
- Photo-analysis highlighting common mistakes amongst beginners.
- Level 1 certificate (25 hours).
- Photos of your surfing activities.
- 24 hour internet access.
- Qualified surfing instructors (B.S.A.) and lifeguards.
- Public liability insurance.
- Informative brochure about the island.