We will adapt to the level and technique of all participants so that everyone can enjoy. We will run a surfari elsewhere on the island so you can enjoy other kind of waves. And ... all the equipment you need to surf on your own! From the first day of the course, you can use all our surf equipment (Soft board, neoprene, lycra and leash) and once the lesson ends, you can continue surfing for free! The equipment should be returned to the school before 18:00.
- Accommodation in our surf house located at Famara Nature Reserve and 100 meters from the beach.
- Supervisors who are trained and qualified as surfing instructors (B.S.A.) and lifeguards.
- Transport to the beach.
- Lunch on the beach.
- All the necessary material (Neoprene wetsuits, boards, lycra suits, leash).
- A Surfari a some surfing spots.
- Photos of the activities.
- Photo analysis to correct your errors.
- Theory and practical lessons.
- 1 day of "Drysurf training system Balance"
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Informative pamphlet about the island.