Get in shape rowing in Lanzarote...At this camp, you will face new challenges and could burn 450 calories every hour!
SUP, or Stand up Paddle, is a relatively new sport in Spain. There is evidence that it was used centuries ago by some of the South Pacific's first inhabitants to move between the islands.
It has come into fashion on the Canary Islands in recent years, as it is an easier sport in all its forms and can be practised by anyone regardless of age.
It is a fun and different way of enjoying the sea. The sensation of floating in the water as you observe Lanzarote's diverse seabed and spectacular views is a truly rewarding experience. And it' also good for your health!
Beginners Course - Flat water (calm waters), On this beginners course, you will learn::
- Basic learning points:
- Boards (different types, riding, waves, racing).
- Rowing (working out your preferred method).
- Choosing your material.
- Safety and Objectives you will achieve:
- Observation of the conditions before starting to surf (current, wind, tides, sunbathers etc.).
- Safe access areas.
- Getting in and out of the water.
- Rescue signals and what to do in specific events.
- Body position, legs and arms after positioning the feet.
Surfing + Stand Up Paddle Camp includes:
- 3 days surfing with transport to the beach, full equipment and lunch included.
- 2 days of SUP classes 2 hours a day.
- Qualified instructors.
- Public liability insurance.
- Photos of the surfing activities.
- Informative pamphlet.
- 7 or 14 nights accommodation in the nature reserve of Famara.
*2 people minimum.
Come and learn to surf in a fast and easy way with the most qualified instructors!
SUP school in Lanzarote
Calimasurf makes stand up paddle surf trips around the island and classes for all levels throughout the year in Lanzarote, Canary Islands.anarias.
SUP course 1-3 days